Customer reviews

on 10 October 2011
The second best book on Louis Khan I own!
Really comprehensive, almost as good as Louis I khan: Complete Works, but about half the price.
I own both, and in all honesty, I would recommend this book. The complete works is nice, but not worth the extra money, I found this book to be comprehensive enough.
on 6 January 2010
This is a very inspiring and complete, well illustrated overview of the work of Kahn. The edition is very decent quality and well worth its price. I can recommend this book to any student in architecture, or anyone interested in modern masters of architecture.
on 25 December 2015
Fantastic must have book
on 12 July 2013
This book contained comprehensive works of Louis I Kahn, for student or others who intended on his works. It probably better if publishing provided a Hardcover for choices. also I think if you interest in Mr. Kahn theoretical it's awesome. but I most attractive on illustrated. This book has some good floor plan and some section and details.
However I give 3 star, cause I like the way of architecture's book in Hardcover.