on 30 November 2010
I brought this book for a project my nine year old son was doing at school. It is an excellent resource that we have all enjoyed reading. It is very accessible and covers the subject with text and images. I would highly recommended it.
on 21 March 2011
This book holds most of the key facts you would want to recall on egyptology when you first start to learn about this study. It is well written, humerous and beautifully illustrated. I have recommended it to my nephew who shares my interest, aged 14. A good book to grace any collection and a very good starter book for youngsters.
on 5 December 2012
I am made up with this book and find it most useful with my hobby of Egyptology. It is a lot easier to understand the hieroglyphs with this book.
on 4 July 2015
a great little book for anyone interested in Egyptology quite informative for its size
on 22 July 2014
Bought as a gift for a young person who enjoyed it
on 16 June 2016
mindblowing and fascinating to read
on 24 October 2014