Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 March 2017
Great ideas
on 11 July 2011
I home educate my son and thought that this might be interesting for him to do in addition to reading other books I have purchased for him. The book is packed full of activities such as writing your name in runes and designing your own jewellery. The price makes it unmissable!
on 2 November 2013
My grandson is doing Anglo Saxon History at school and this book is a superb aid, clearly thought out and covering the topic extremely well.
on 5 February 2012
My 7 year old grandson was given this book for |Christmas and wouldn't be parted from it the whole christmas holiday, He said he loved all the activities and he even took it into to school to show his teacher who incorporated one of the activities into his class project.
on 26 January 2014
I was looking to develop my knowledge of Saxon history for my teaching and this book was excellent!
Prompt delivery and a great price.
on 19 January 2012
My little boy is six years old and had to produce a fact sheet over Christmas holidays about anglo saxons. It was a good book to help us out and had some good activities in it for my son.
on 10 July 2015
OK, lots of colouring activities, not really my son's thing. However easy for children to work through independently.
on 16 January 2016
Book was in excellent condition; personally I was disappointed with the content but that is not the seller's fault.
on 12 November 2014
Prompt delivery. Book contains good ideas for activities with clear instructions. Plan to use with year 5 children.
on 25 June 2015
Helpful for a 9yr old to appreciate the skill and artistry in Anglo-Saxon artefacts