on 21 December 2015
Love this book. I had the original book but got lost a long the way so I was keen to get it again to add to my book collection. Bronwen Meredith has a wide range of Health and beauty books all very informative.
on 5 December 2014
the item description did not say that the dust jacket was missing. this was a bit of a disappointment as I had avoided other sellers who did not have a dust jacket. This was for a teenager and I felt the dust jacket image was appealing for them.
on 27 January 2015
brilliant book,bought for my daughter.i had it growing up and learned alot from its pages thankyou
on 25 October 2016
Lovely as a replacement copy
on 4 February 2016
Great
on 1 April 2013
This is a very informative book for all those who like using natural alternative products for health and beauty preparations. It covers a wide range of topics and includes some useful recipes for preparing products at home with readily available ingredients.
on 20 February 2013
Love this book! it covers figure, how to dress for your body shape, how to keep fit and how to care for you're hair/nails and skin. Basically an all round go to book for any beauty issue.
on 6 September 2013
I must admit that I thought that it was another that I had owned some years ago, but it didn't have any of the information that I wanted on calories, exercises, etc.
on 16 February 2015
Loved this book in the eighties then lost it. Some of the advice is still surprisingly current. Great nostalgia read for me.
on 5 November 2015
Excellent condition, was to gift someone; she loved it. Thanks