Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 September 2013
Very detailed with excellent diagrams which are easy to interpret and understand. Very helpful for veterinary medicine and veterinary nursing students
on 17 April 2013
gorgeouse little book crammed will helpful information. sister studying to be a vet nurse and has found this book indespensible!
on 2 November 2012
As a sixth form student who has just applied to vet schools, this is perfect for me. It's a great way to revise things from my personal statement for interview and it's really interesting to read through. I can't comment on how useful it is to students already training to be a vet, but for me it's just right- not so in depth that I don't understand it, but in depth enough that I can learn new things by reading it.
on 19 November 2013
This book was purchased as a gift for my grandaughter who started her university course in October 2013. It was chosen by her and she is delighted with it.
on 8 October 2015
This has answered a lot of questions that I've had lingering for years. This is a must for anyone interest in animal health & welfare
on 6 May 2014
fab book, so helpful for any student or qualified veterinary nursing. handy size. would recommend to anyone. best dictionary i have
on 25 February 2014
Very fast delivery, the book arrived next day. The book was as described, perfect condition. Great seller and would recommend.
on 26 October 2011
Sorry guys, but I must disagree with the very positive reviews of this dictionary. I thought it was crap and would have returned it if I had not received it as part of a course I was doing. I went straight out and bought Saunders veterinary dictionary, Balliere's (?) is also good but some pages are repeated in some editions which is just plain annoying.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
on 17 September 2014
I think it will be very useful for my grandson who wants to study to be a vet. It is for his Christmas
on 11 May 2015
Bought for my son who is vet student - him and his friends also studying to be a vet say it's brill!!