on 3 October 2017
Bought as present for my daughter who wants to learn to knit. Easy to follow and lovely photos.
on 6 October 2017
Good all round book for beginners and those more able
on 7 May 2016
Easy to follow great for beginners
on 13 September 2017
really easy to follow
on 1 October 2017
Easy to follow step by step instructions.
on 7 January 2015
Great book easy to follow instructions, no Index though
on 1 March 2015
Such a brilliant book. I looked at a few before I bought this one and I made the right choice. I hadn't ever knitted anything before but a year on I've made booties, scarves, hats, cushion covers and all from Aneeta's wonderful book. I have also started to download beginners patterns online, so now mum has a nice tea cosy to match her new kitchen cushion. (I'm getting brave!!) If you are swithering between two beginners books buy this one you won't be disappointed! Everything is so well explained and as a previous reviewer said it's written for a British audience so you won't get confused by the American names. If I can do it so can you! :)
on 3 May 2017
My husband bought me this for Christmas. It's a great book which explains everything in detail but in a way which is understandable. I still watched some videos as an aide but found the patterns in here easy to follow. My first project was a scarf and I have now advanced to the cardigan which I'm really pleased with. I like the book so much I bought it as a present for a friend who has also taken up knitting.
on 28 August 2017
Really love this book. I tried teaching myself to knit before but got so confused & frustrated with it gave up. Saw this book & thought I would try again. Love the style of writing very simple to follow & the author's love of knitting really comes across. Had the book a couple weeks and successfully completed the first 4 projects. Easy to refer back to when you get in a muddle so can work out how to correct mistakes. Definitely recommend!
on 4 September 2017
Favourite book for learning how to knit. contains great products to make and very clear step by step instructions