Customer reviews

Secret Lives of British Birds (Rspb)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 March 2009
Firstly I did not buy the book for myself but for my wife who is a great bird (and wildlife) enthusiast..
All I can say is that it has been read from cover to cover at least once & my wife is absolutley delighted with it.. I've lost count of the times I've seen it open so I guess it achieved its aims!!
5 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2017
A very informative book
on 20 December 2014
Wonderful illustrations in this book accompanied by informative and enjoyable bird information - would recommend!
on 30 January 2015
5 Star Service, Great price, Excellent Read .. Excellent quick delivery
on 29 November 2012
The illustrations in this excellent book are absolutely beautiful and very skillfully executed. The text provides real eye openers with lots of unexpected information. Really recommended.
One person found this helpful
on 31 December 2012
This is a wonerful book to let us into the secrets about how birds behave. Wonerful for the expert as well as the novice.
on 20 February 2015
Beautiful book, very useful information, just what I needed. Thank you *****
on 18 January 2013
item arrived on time and was as described - I am happy with it - really nothing more to say
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 30 July 2012
Absolutely fascinating and written in an accessible and easily readable way. It makes even the most common birds like wrens and dunock interesting.
on 15 October 2014
Very informative and entrataining read. It is narrated like a series of tales about different environments and what birds live in them. Their habits, food choices and species various attibutes togheter with other interesting facts are not presented in a scientific or indexed manner but in a light hearted conversational way. Great for entratainment and to get close to the subject in an informal way. Certainly a stimulation to go and find more formal material elsewhere if you are so inclined after an pleasant panoramic on lives of birds.
2 people found this helpful