Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 May 2015
My son is fascinated by the water cycle and this book describes the process very well and with excellent illustrations. We have read this book time and time again and it is a real favourite. The only (very minor!) issue I have is that it is written in the past tense (so are all the books in this series) which I often find myself naturally changing to the present tense as I read it out loud.
on 4 February 2009
This is a lovely book that combines the information of a non-fiction book with the layout and visual appeal of a story book.
on 25 February 2014
Bought this book for my 5 year old grandson at Christmas. He loves reading it. It is easy for him to understand with good illustrations.
on 7 June 2014
Super start towards explaining things to my five year old. It begins the conversations and steers us well through the learning journey.
on 13 March 2016
Like all others, very factual and a great way to learn science. absolutely love this series.
on 15 April 2015
A great book to teach my child the story of water.
on 7 May 2015
As advertised, just what I wanted.
on 17 October 2015
very good, informative kids book.
on 15 July 2014