Customer reviews

on 28 May 2013
A great book for young, curious readers, with information available to them in both words and illustrations. I like the style of the layout, and the quality of the areas of the subject which were covered. My Year 2 children loved it.
on 11 September 2014
I really like these books and they seem to pack a lot of science in a very nice simple way. I bought this for my 4 year old and although theres probably a bit much in there for her right now, I dont want to tell her something which isnt factually correct so I think she will grow into this.
on 30 July 2014
Got several of these books in the series. Grandson loves them.
on 3 March 2013
This book arrived on time and the quality is great. I bought this for my Yr 2 class and it has been really useful.
on 26 September 2015
One of a great series for 6-9yr old scientists. I'm a teacher & have used it at school & with my grandchildren.
on 28 February 2017
I wasn't sure if this would be too "young" for my 8 year old but we really enjoyed reading it together, prompting more questions and discussion.
on 13 March 2016
great way to explain sunrise, sun set and all that in between! excellent science book told in a fascinating way like all others in the series.
on 15 January 2017
Love these books for any aged child fun learning
on 19 December 2014
A good buy for very young would-be scientists.
on 7 May 2015
As advertised, just what I wanted.