Format: Hardcover|Change

on 22 October 2012
A very fascinating and informative book for any pottery enthusiast. Having come across the author at various pottery festivals and admired her work I'm glad I eventually decided to sport out on the book. It gives details, illustrations and procedures of not only her work but numerous slipware pieces by many potters over the centuries.
on 28 January 2012
As a novice potter,desperate to find a good glaze recipe, I'm surrounded by books and a wealth of advice.I have endured the misery of one failed experiment after another.This book came as a lifeline.In it the author comments on her 3 year search for a well-fitting glaze. She was right.The book inspires you to 'go for it' and is written in a down to earth, straightforward fashion.Am so grateful to Mary for sharing her wisdom through this book and wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone out there on the same intriguing journey.
on 13 January 2016