Customer reviews

Format: Cards|Change

on 13 June 2017
Arrived promtly, my Nan had a set exactly like this and i wish i knew where they went. Well packaged. Thank you so much! Very original. Brilliant.
on 7 August 2017
It came quickly but I think the radiant waites deck is better it you want to see the richness of the images. I love what they can do.
on 7 January 2017
I love this product! The artwork is lovely, the only thing that could be improved upon was the little booklet provided which didn't give much information, I would recommend buying a guide book when purchasing this, otherwise I would highly recommend this to any tarot beginner!
on 9 February 2017
would defo recommend these to anyone.
on 31 July 2017
Brilliant cards these are my first set of cards and was really impressed with them so much detail
on 6 April 2017
A very nice set of cards I am pleased I bought them.
on 27 March 2017
Arrived quickly and was as described.
on 11 January 2017
Perfect for learning to read cards with. I don't think any other deck is better for beginners. Nice quality for the price.
on 12 September 2017
Present for my daughter - very good
on 20 September 2017
Love love love and quick delivery