on 12 January 2018
I would not recommend these tarot cards. the quality of the print is poorer than if I printed myself and the material is also low quality making the shuffling very difficult. I have left in the draw and am unable to use them at all.
on 24 December 2017
The pictures painted on this deck don't match the Tarot Bible ones too well. The colours, shapes and configurations vary and can sometimes be totally different. This spoils the readings at times.
on 21 January 2018
My very first deck! I'm in love with it-although I can see what other users are saying about its re-print being sub-par. Since this is my first deck and I don't know any of the cards, it doesn't bother me, because I am not yet reading the detail. If you are a season tarot reader you may be disappointed!

For anyone else its fricken awesome!
on 6 December 2017
Such a good price. I love these cards so much and finally so glad I own a deck.
on 5 November 2017
Beautiful tarot cards which have helped me begin my tarot journey
on 21 December 2017
Beautiful tarot deck, which I bought as a gift for a friend.
on 17 January 2018
Dreadful print, way off-center, horrible colors. I returned the item. I own another version of The Original Raider Waite and I need to replace it, but this is nothing like it. Just, augh.
on 29 December 2017
Really great deck, the art is beautiful.
on 6 April 2017
A very nice set of cards I am pleased I bought them.
on 27 March 2017
Arrived quickly and was as described.