on 31 January 2002
Firstly, I should say that I have only thoroughly read the original title, 'The Tree of Life', of which the above is a rewrite or rename. That was my introduction to the Qabalah (incidentally, I'm not quite sure why the author has changed the English version of the name to Kabbalah from his previously preferred Qabalah), and I have to say it has made an enormous influence on my life. I now believe I have a better than average understanding of Qabalah (I even understand what Regardie is trying to say), so have now bought this new version for several good friends who have expressed an interest, but who I don't want to put off with some of the excessively esoteric or religion biased material that's around. I won't say either that Will Parfitt is extremely easy to comprehend, but then Qabalah is not a simple concept and most of the other apparently introductory stuff I've looked at is lacking in substance or seemingly misunderstands the need for people to recognise the basic principles of Qabalah. However I would certainly recommend this as a best of breed starting point, and have made several purchases of this book, as gifts to friends, simply because I believe it can improve their lives. It is also my personal belief that it should be one of a Qabalist's objectives in life to encourage others, so if you are looking for a starting point, this is the best I have found.
on 16 February 2016
Hmmmm
on 11 July 2015
An excellent book, informative and well written. Would recommend to anyone.
on 7 April 2010
Haven't finished it yet, but it takes you through the Kabbalah in stages giving you tasks to do to re-inforce what you know. easiest book i've found on the kabbalah.
on 29 June 2014
One of the best books on the Kabbalah for first study. Very easy to read and understand, would recommend it.
on 2 December 2015
Great product, swift delivery
on 14 March 2015
Just started reading this book my friend is into kabbalah so kinda just finding out what it's all about
on 24 July 2014
good value for money good delivery