on 1 August 2017
Originally bought for my mum who is in the final stages of dementia and having palliative care. Perfect. They say hearing is the last sense to go and this is joyous. Like it so much have put on my own i pod.Would like to find another one with goat / sheep / cow bells in the mountains.
on 26 February 2012
this cd really does make you feel like you are in the country if you close your eyes... which I wouldn't recommend doing if you are driving. I bought this for my mum last Mothers' Day as she had been talking about how she loves the sound of birds twittering, my sister in law had a similar recording playing at her recent garden party. She loves it and plays it every day in her car on her way to and from work and she says it is very relaxing. She must be right because she always used to have slight road rage at other drivers being 'right up her arse' on the b roads to work and back and when I've seen her (or heard her car full of birdsong from a mile away - she has tinnitus so plays it much too loudly)she always seems calm and serene. Oh, mentioning the tinnitus, she tells me that it is wonderful to distract from the constant ringing.
on 5 April 2018
We have moved on to a new estate and there are no birds around and I miss them singing so I bought this CD. It is great and I enjoy hearing the birdsong and play it quite often. I am looking forward to the local birds finding my garden.
on 26 February 2016
This is absolutely the best soundtrack to sit and relax with. It totally transports you back to nature. No audio over speak at all which adds to its charm and total relaxation. You would never tire of listening to this Highly recommended.
on 19 August 2017
Lovely bird song compilation. Very relaxing and calming.
on 17 April 2018
Very nice - what it says, a recording of early morning birdsong, like waking up in the countryside. Bought it for someone in a nursing home and it is very peaceful to listen to and not to intrusive.
on 27 August 2017
Great CD
on 18 June 2013
This is a delightful compilation of dawn birdsong from different locations around Britain. Really great for relaxing, and will fill that time during winter when the birds aren't singing.
on 4 September 2015
A perfect start to the day, from the first sounds of the wakening woodland, beautifully recorded, with excellent descripions and notes
on 8 January 2015
This is a terrific relaxation disc, to listen to through a good quality MP3 player to relax while lying down on the sofa, then nodding off to sleep. I love this disc's calming effect