on 2 May 2012
I had this bought for me and the first thing I did was transfer the recording to my smartphone. After inputing the titles from the CD cover I now have a mobile compendium of birdsong. Good CD which cover the basic birds most people come across. There will always be something missing that you hoped would be on there but for those try the RSPB website.
on 18 May 2009
Good service provided, excellent condition and delivery, pity there was no commentry to advise details of each bird.

LPBennett
on 17 June 2014
The sounds were clear and a great help but it would be much better if there was an accompanying booklet with photographs of the birds.
on 2 September 2015
I gave this item 4 stars mainly as the person who was given it liked the cover picture. The CD was not played at that time so I cannot give a review of the content of the CD.

I only gave this review as I kept getting email's requesting a review and could not find another way of stopping constant emails.
on 8 January 2014
I have read all your comments on this cd and thought you could perhaps tell me if this would solve , or help to, my problem, the cd does sound good.
I live semi-rural area. Open grass spaces, fields at the back and happily get many birds in my garden.
Sadly my next door neighbour dislikes, cats, dogs, birds, trees, bushes, etc. Because I get birds in my garden, and I do feed them. He had installed a very large sonic bird frightener, it makes the most dreadful noise and he has it switched on from 08.00 till dark. I wondered if I played this cd whilst I work in the garden it would help drown the noise of the machine?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards "Pamela h"
on 16 April 2011
A very well put together album of 'common' bird songs, definitely a good guide without a 'voice-over' to mar the superb sound of our wonderful garden birds.
on 27 May 2012
If you love your garden, this is the way to know which little birds are singing in the sun. I never knew that most birds have different songs for morning and evening., A very informative CD.
on 13 August 2013
This is very in depth, with many types of call for each bird. Something that would prob be better if you were to study it, however a bit complicated for my 3 years old yet!
on 30 June 2013
I liked this CD. We have a lot of birds in the garden and I don't recognise their songs, so this will be very useful. The way it is laid out is quite helpful.
on 21 April 2016
I should have read the reviews here - no voiceover identification. Lovely background cd, but not one for learning birdsong. My cats are, however, delighted...