on 21 April 2014
This publication scarcely requires a review, as I suspect a high proportion of purchasers will be annual customers.
For those who haven't purchased before, it's fair to say that ABCMAM is the standard hard-copy reference work for any military aircraft enthusiast particularly interested in the UK scene. I've tried to choose that phrase carefully, since although the main body of the book is a complete listing of UK military aircraft serials v. aircraft type and "user", there is also a wealth of information on non-UK mil aircraft likely to be encountered in and aroubd UK airspace.
If I have any criticism at all, it is a wish that the font size and rather grey (as opposed to black) print could be improved somewhat for those of us of advancing years!
on 28 August 2014
I have purchased this invaluable reference every year since 1990 (and I am now trying to purchase those published prior to that year)
(I am a keen aviation photographer and this series of books is great for identification purposes when cataloguing photos)
They have gone from strength to strength over the years and I look forward to their publication each year.
Highly recommended.
on 2 May 2014
This is still a useful book to update UK locations and European Air Arms standings. The price is getting a bit silly and I do not believe the cost of printing / publishing has risen at the same rate. That is why it gets 4 stars; it is on the cusp of not being good value for money.
on 24 April 2014
The perfect companion for the ABC Civil Aircraft Markings 2014
A MUST have for any one visiting an airfield, or an air show

Don't leave home without it
Clear Skies

Steve W Wilson-Burgess
on 20 June 2014
Very satisfied with nthis new edition. I have ben getting this book for nearly 30 years, so I shopld know"!
on 3 October 2014
The usual high quality we've come to expect from this annual offering.
on 28 December 2014
Added to my collection, added one every year for the past 20+ years, a good quality book, full of
information. Would recommend top any avaiation enthusiast.
on 11 April 2015
i was hoping this would have some pictures but its full of very serious info which would be great for an older person but not for someone starting out
on 12 June 2014
rapid response, got the info in it that I need. Good pocket guide for spotting. Indicates an aircrafts' previous I.D. as well.
on 1 December 2014
As an aviation enthusiast this book is indispensable.