on 29 July 2013
I waited ages for kindle to release this book. Beautifully written family saga following the Tennant family. Great long read.
on 9 July 2016
Even though I had read the first three books of the trilogy, I sometimes had difficulty following the story, as it switched back and forth between the years and lives of the major characters. So I was a little disappointed in this book. I thought the first two books were better
on 3 April 2015
This is the second in the trilogy and, like the first, I cannot put it down. Sarah Harrison is such a good writer and she covers my favourite period in our history. Her detail is excellent. The condition of this book is really good and practically as new.
on 10 April 2014
Second book in a trilogy. I think it would be best if you'd read the first book but it wouldn't be absolutely necessary although it did help understanding the characters. I can't wait to read the third book. Highly recommended if you like family sagas.
on 21 March 2014
An excellent follow up to Flowers of the Field and a Flower that's Free. A seamless carry forward of the saga.
on 23 September 2014
I loved this trilogy. They were a great read especially if on holidays
on 30 August 2015
Most enjoyable and a book to be read again.
on 13 February 2015
Brilliant book, I look forward to book 3
on 25 March 2015
bought for a gift to add to a collection
on 3 March 2016