on 19 May 2015
I like the book and it has been useful guide for my studies. However, this review is more about buying this book digitally off Amazon. I purchased the book two years ago and have just tried to download it on a new phone. The license has expired which does not allow me to download it. Therefore money I spent to BUY this book has been lost and now I need to buy it again. I would recommend you buy it in paper back so this does not happen to you!
on 23 November 2015
I bought this as a companion of Current Internal Medicine.
They complement each other and they's absolutely essential for study times and when we're preparing for yearly examinations.
I would definitely recommend, as always.
If I had to say something negative about the book, would be the fact of being a paperback - an hardcover would make it way nicer to handle :)
on 27 December 2014
An excellent textbook for UK medical students. This is an International standard textbook and is world acclaimed and renowned. When I was a students 25 years ago it was in black and white but is now in glorious colour so it has real visual impact. This is one of the world's best medical textbooks and has been my personal favourite for over 25 years. I have 2 old copies at home and 2 new copies at the office for reference purposes and for visiting students.
on 30 April 2016
Arrived well within time stated, sealed and in new condition. This was a gift to my daughter who is a first year medical at university and she states that it is an essential reference and study book for all medical students. She is delighted with this book.
on 23 September 2014
Great companion for studies at medical school for clinical years. The book is too bulky so can only use it at home and cannot carry it around with me unlike the mini kumar and Claris. But I don't regret buying it because it is more detailed and the online access is perfect for use when u need to read up on something or want an electronic version for making notes from.
on 10 March 2014
What a great book with so much detail. Even though I am a nurse doing a post grad course this book is still at a level I understand. Lots of great clinical detail. If only I could put it under my pillow at night & just absorb it all!!!
on 21 April 2016
Great medical book!! Good descriptions, and understandable.
on 16 October 2016
excellent
on 15 February 2013
I bought this book to replace my old version. I can still say that it's the best book you can buy. It covers all the topics, is well written. I am not in medicine but as a intrested individual I would say a must to have and read for anyone related to the topic.
on 2 November 2014
I had this book in my university library and as soon as I scanned it to take it home I've got an email telling me to return it urgently. It is a very good book so I decided to buy it. Verry happy :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse