VINE VOICEon 8 June 2015
Bought as a gift for my daughter, I was a little disappointed by the size of this book. However, she was thrilled and said its the perfect size to keep in her pocket at work. Exactly the right one, apparently, that they all have and refer to. (My son pointed out that he'd be horrified if someone caring for him had to pull out a pocket guide to help them, but as I doubt he will ever be cared for by a midwife, I don't think he has to worry!).
on 26 March 2017
Exactly as stated & well packaged!
on 17 June 2017
Great!
on 16 May 2017
Brand new in sealed packaging! Excellent for the price
on 16 September 2017
good product
on 7 April 2017
The product was of good quality and price, however the delivery let it down as it was late.
on 16 November 2017
great book, fast delivery
on 10 July 2012
I am due to start training in Sept and have found this little book helpful already. I have started to do some precourse reading and it has helped to explain medical terminology so that I can understand what I am actually reading. I am sure this book will be well used in the next year!!
on 24 July 2014
Great Value and fast delivery
on 20 January 2015
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse