on 14 February 2004
Excellent book for first year nursing students who are worried about understanding biology and great to help you pass your biology exams. Well worth the money.
on 4 May 2016
This book is definitely needed for anyone who is starting or has started a health based course! I am in my second year of university doing nursing and it has already helped me so much. Throughout first year I had three exams which I passed with flying colours and I put this down to having this book! It is so easy to understand and contains everything needed. If any book should be on your list to buy it should be this one,well worth the money as it will save you time and stress in the long run.
on 25 February 2017
Have used previous editions of this text studying for my EMT, IHCD, and degree programmes. After more than a few years needed a new copy. The layout is good and the manor that subjects are delivered I have found good for learning.
on 20 February 2016
My daughter has used many of this make of book and they have done her proud, She tells me they are very helpful for team work and they were worth every penny, Would recommend them, and they can be resold with ease, and yes she passed with top marks thanks to the help of the information contained in the book.
on 5 July 2014
A wonderfully illustrated book on the basics of anatomy and physiology. The book will give you enough understanding of the basic principles and key parts of the subject matter. It does fall short in that it is extremely limited to the level of detail. This means you're wanting for more, and if you are anything like me that goes right to the end. Here's an example. Lungs = Bronchus, Bronchiole, Alveolar. I want it to go on further and describe the processes AFTER. But hey, medical books are expensive and for a good reason. Therefore I'm marking this book a generous four star because it thoroughly deserves it regarding value for money.
on 13 April 2017
I have owned a copy of this book for 37years, someone borrowed it from me and never returned it so now I have a lovely new updated one
on 30 April 2017
My daughter who is studying to become a nurse wanted this book so I got it for her. She said it was a treasure of a book
on 25 March 2017
Brilliant
on 27 March 2017
Arrived the next day even though it said it would take 2-3 days. Perfect condition, couldn't be happier! Thanks
on 20 June 2017
Required book for Anatomy and Physiology course. Brand new. Fast delivery. Very happy with my purchase.