on 2 September 2009
I'm a little disappointed with this book.

Much of the book is taken up giving, an albeit excellent, description of musculoskeletal and biomechanical concepts,(chapters 1 - 6) and sadly comparatively little space(1 chapter) is given to functional anatomy of the lower exretmity, most of which seems dedicated to effects in the foot, and descriptions of open kinetic chain movement.

Pocket guides by definition require to have some information abridged or excluded in this case however the title does not reflect the information I would have expected from a text on functional anatomy for podiatrists. I would have expected the conceptual biomechanics content to be saved for a text book sized version, and more space given to descriptions of the functional anatomy from the hip down.
on 16 November 2010
love this book. I am only 8weeks into my degree and it has been thoroughly used and studied. great for lectures and quick reference without the huge text books. good starting place for basic research and anatomy.
on 6 December 2012
This is a useful bok to have for two reasons :
It is easy to carry around and to dip into when there is a spare minute to refresh the memory or to double check facts.
on 4 August 2013
Very good book!!Great amount of detail Squeezed into a small book and easy to follow :) I definitely recommend it
on 13 December 2013
It has a lot of good information! it is also small and compact so it is great to carry around :D
on 2 December 2012
I am only in my first year so have found some of the text heavy going. However I think it will be more useful as I gain understanding and get to that level.