on 3 December 2002
This book contains everything you need to know about practice management. It is aimed at Practice Managers, but contains useful information for owners, vets, and nurses. Comprehensive information and extremely well written.
on 20 February 2012
I found this book to be very helpful and well written. I purchased the 2nd edition which seemed up to date and relevent. The chapters are well organised and not too long. It covers topics in the just the right amount of detail without being too advanced. I am currently a vet undertaking a postgraduate cerificate in Veterinary Business and Management and I found it to be very useful for my studies. Highly recommended for Vets, Pratice Managers and Nurses involved in the running of a practice, or anyone who wants to be in the future!
on 27 April 2016
Still the best book on the subject that I have seen. I have a shelf of veterinary practice management textbooks but this is the one I always reach for even though it is now a bit out of date in places.
on 29 September 2015