Format: Hardcover|Change

Sometimes a little hard going for non-academics, this is, however, an extremely useful book, and has helped to change my perception of financial markets. If you only have space for one book on your desk then it has to be this one!
on 29 January 2002
This book is the most important tool for the knowledge of financial markets, that I have read in my studies (university and work). It's simple, well wrote and with an original point of view on economic problems.
on 9 August 2000
I have used this book a lot when writing my master thesis. It has provided me with useful information and given a good overview. This book is a must for students and researchers with interest in this subject.
on 20 October 2014
Product is in good condition and price is reasonable, many thanks