Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit

on 2 March 2016
My 18 month old loved this book & insists I read it to her every night before bed, which has been the last 6 months. I can see how as an adult we might consider the book boring however we make it fun by getting my child to point to objects in the book & say the name. Great book for young children
on 3 May 2013
I got this book because my girl had read it somewhere else and loved it. What a great read for children and easy to learn as my girl knows it by heart already and is reading it to me and she's only 4 years old. More books like this please!
on 13 May 2017
My daughter loves this book and often chooses it for her bed time story, beautifully illustrated and fun.
on 1 October 2012
Please Baby Please - A wonderful read. My 9 month old loves it and gets excited every time I read it to her, which is every morning and evening. She is now saying Baby oh so cute!
I recommend this from birth onward.
on 18 April 2017
My one year old son loves this simple but cute book!
on 29 March 2009
My daughter took this book out of the library for my grand-daughter aged 17 months and she loved it so much my daughter asked me to look on Amazon to see if we could buy one.Also to see if there were any others by the same author, Spike Lee, since my daughter is a big film fan and knew him to be a very good director. There was only one other book by Spike Lee but I bought that and this one too. It is a firm favorite with my grand-daughter and she has it read to her every night before bed, sometimes several times in the day. I have no hesitation in recommending this book and Please puppy please!
on 19 February 2011
I got this book for my son as I loved the pictures. As I thought the pics are beautiful, but the story is not that exciting. I though that it would have a bit of... something! Instead it goes on with: baby please don't do this, baby please don't do that... a bit negative, not what I expected. I will keep it and invent my own story!
on 18 June 2010
Just recieved this book this morning, and it has become an instant favourite in my household. In a matter of hours both my 3 and 4yr girls, have already memorised the story, each using the repetitive nature of the text to learn individual words.

The illustrations are BEAUTIFUL, Kadir Nelson has produced wonderfully lifelike images. His work in "Just the two of us" is just as good.
on 16 December 2009
This book is ideal for younger children. There is not much text however the illustrations are stunning and the rhyming, sing song story is perfect for babies and toddlers. My little boys 1 and 3yrs love it...
on 19 November 2012
I got this book when my daughter was 2y.o and it seemed a bit boring. Although I found the illustrations gorgeous and the story sweet , the rhymes didn't seem to entertain her . She actually wanted to know why was baby acting so silly ! She is 4 now and has just begun reading at school and this book has come to life now. It is very easy for new readers , as the text has very easy words and the line "Please , baby, please " is perfect for her to " have a break " from the words she has to put more effort to read. She does not find the baby silly anymore , she finds it funny and can relate to the new baby arriving in the family . As a big sister , she will never let baby do all that ! :o)