Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 August 2017
This is great book with wonderful illustrations which I'm sure many parents will relate too. There isn't much of a story but both myself and my little girl enjoy taking on the roles of mother and daughter as we read the book together. When I ask my toddler to do something she sometimes chuckles and says 'please baby please!'
on 1 November 2017
He loves it and that's all that matters...it goes everywhere with him!
on 18 April 2017
My one year old son loves this simple but cute book!
on 19 November 2017
Good book for my youngest.
on 18 September 2017
This is a classic in our house. We've been reading this to our son since he was a few months old. He's 4 now and still loves to read in now and then. I buy this for all my friends who are expecting. Refreshing to see a black family in a bed time story.
on 2 March 2016
My 18 month old loved this book & insists I read it to her every night before bed, which has been the last 6 months. I can see how as an adult we might consider the book boring however we make it fun by getting my child to point to objects in the book & say the name. Great book for young children
on 13 May 2017
My daughter loves this book and often chooses it for her bed time story, beautifully illustrated and fun.
on 3 May 2013
I got this book because my girl had read it somewhere else and loved it. What a great read for children and easy to learn as my girl knows it by heart already and is reading it to me and she's only 4 years old. More books like this please!
on 18 June 2010
Just recieved this book this morning, and it has become an instant favourite in my household. In a matter of hours both my 3 and 4yr girls, have already memorised the story, each using the repetitive nature of the text to learn individual words.

The illustrations are BEAUTIFUL, Kadir Nelson has produced wonderfully lifelike images. His work in "Just the two of us" is just as good.
on 1 October 2012
Please Baby Please - A wonderful read. My 9 month old loves it and gets excited every time I read it to her, which is every morning and evening. She is now saying Baby oh so cute!
I recommend this from birth onward.