on 22 December 2016
The CD is brilliant - a total must for a framework to structure life effectively - however the supplier [outside the UK] simply packed it in a Jiffy Bag and the case was crushed. This is a no brainer situation and very frustrating.
on 20 December 2016
What a truly amazing book, whilst in seek of help, this was the first book I read (what a book to pick, Hey!) I can honestly say this was life changing. A big thank you to the author for putting it out there!
on 3 July 2017
Good insights, worth reading.
on 17 September 2017
This edition was bigger than I expected and it's packed full of fascinating content, including real-life examples, diagrams and thought exercises. It's closer to a reference book than your typical self-help fare so will take some time and effort to absorb, but it's worth it for the way it makes you think about how other people see the world.
on 13 February 2017
Only on chapter 2 of this book and it really making me think about my whole life. Can't wait for the rest of the book
on 11 September 2017
I was recommended this book a long time ago and had never got round to reading it - I now wish I had taken the time then as I loved it. It is thought provoking but sensible. It has shown me I have work to do but work that is definitely worth doing.
on 25 December 2015
One of the most influential things I've read. ... changes outlook. .. has exponential benefit to your life
on 3 September 2017
Again!, I don't have to say anything (even the title says it all)!
on 9 June 2017
This book shares seven crucial principles for every individual to show their values and morals to become the best they can be. With the end of each principles giving application suggestions I am looking forward to implementing these practices into my life.
on 4 September 2017
One of the few popular management books that really works. It has some very good points and analogies, which especially work when cooperating with people different from yourself (and can be applied to ones personal life as well).