on 1 June 2014
This book came highly recommended by a colleague who uses many of the techniques to a great effect. I previously thought of myself as quite focused and goal oriented, however now I have the tools and techniques to acquire and hone the specific skills or actions to fulfil my life ambitions.
on 9 October 2012
If you enjoy what Tony does then you'll also love Andy Harrington. I was lucky enough to see them both live recently. If you are looking for a turning point or to change your life this programme could well be for you.Take a look at this

[...]
on 28 November 1999
I have three words for you: BUY THIS BOOK
on 7 January 2013
More wonderful words from one of the most inspirational people I have ever heard. This books really helps with any issues you may have or just for an everyday pick me up to relearn ways of doing things. Every day's a school day!
on 24 January 2015
Tony Robbins is very inspirational and I lent this book to a friend who never returned it. I like to keep a copy on my book shelf to refer to when I need to have some positive input. One of my favorite books
on 3 March 2014
This is such a brilliant book and my first introduction to Tony's work. The info within is so valuable, I have to keep buying further copies to give to friends (I won't part with my annotated original!!!)
on 3 July 2010
Great book. I would suggest to continue reading this and put the theories into action. It's good to read but also if you study this book it will bring you alon way in life. Anthony Robbins Rocks!!
on 18 May 2009
I found this book very inspirational, it was so good that I bought another copy for my friend! I would definitly recommend this to anyone looking for a little direction and very good advice.
on 13 February 2016
This is a wonderful motivational CD.
I listen to it in the car and at home..
It gives you focus and clarity to achieve your goals .
I would wholeheartedly recommend it .
on 3 April 2014
I am in the process of reading Unlimited Power. So far it is very clear and easy to understand and identify with. It is as though he has written the book just for me. Thanks Anthony :-))