on 23 May 2016
Nice little book...but emphasis on the 'LITTLE'...was very surprised its pocket library-sized!i was searching through delivery box for a big book and then i found it..hiding away in the corner of the box..gorgeous book and well made but its small...
on 28 August 2015
My granddaughter's favourite book. At a year old she always found the owl page despite loving the the rest of it as well. I have bought this for my latest granddaughter now.
on 19 June 2017
Good book definitely buying more
on 18 June 2017
The kid love it
on 10 March 2017
Small book but easily packed in the change bag. Good sturdy pages and Flaps.
VINE VOICEon 24 November 2014
This is a board book approximately 4inches by 4inches. It has a wipeable surface and is chunky enough to make it easy for baby to pick up and hold. It has 10 brightly coloured board pages and text concentrates on asking the sounds made by the animals hiding under the flaps. I think young children would love it and as the animals are all farm ones the children will quickly learn the sounds and relate to the animals. I really like it and am sure very little children will derive a lot of pleasure from it
on 15 January 2008
This one is an absolute favourite with my girls from age 1. The book itself is very small but that makes it easy to hold for little hands and it's also handy in my purse when I'm out and about with the kids.
We love to look at all the little details as well besides the flaps - laughing mouse and spider in the net in the barn etc.
Very sturdy, too. Sweet pictures. They never get bored of it!

I give this as gift along with Good Night! from Claire Masurel for friends.
on 12 June 1998
My son was given this book when he was a baby, and still loves it at 3 1/2. It's so worn from use that I'm getting ready to order another copy for my baby.
on 10 September 2016
Fantastic toddler book
on 25 January 2016
I purchased Open the Barn Door for my daughter’s first birthday. She is now approaching her second birthday and this book is still very much a favourite.

The book is smaller than I was expecting (dimensions, as per Amazon are 9.9cm x 9.9cm), but this actually turned out to be a plus point as it’s great for throwing in the changing bag when we go out, or acting as a distraction in the car.

The book is a lift-the-flap book and has lots of pages. Each page poses a question – for example ‘who says moo?’ and opening the flap will reveal the animal in question. This was a great tool for my daughter to learn the names of farm animals and the noises that they made.

As this is a board book it is durable and despite having owned it for around a year and it having lots of use, our copy is still in remarkably good condition, with all the flaps still intact.

I would strongly recommend this book, I don’t really have anything negative to say about it. I think it is perfect for little one’s aged one and over.