Format: Board book|Change

on 8 January 1999
This board book ends with letters falling down from the tree, but doesn't include my 2-year old son's favorite part of the original book -- the letters dusting themselves off, the rise of the full moon and A's valiant attempt to scale the tree again. Even for babies I'd recommend the paper book over the board book
on 5 July 1998
This book is very exciting and funny . Children learn about or review the letters of the alphabet in a very exciting way.It has good repetition and great pictures to illustate what is happenening in the book. I find it a good teaching tool. My First graders always like listening to and illustating the story.
on 6 August 1999
I thought I knew all the classic early baby books, but this was a new one for me. It has a wonderful sing-song pattern to the words that babies and mothers will love. It's also educational because it's teaching the alphabet. An all round must have! The words will stick with you all day.
on 20 May 1999
my 2 year old loves to recite the title line. He seems to react to the letters having feeling - he is curious about the letters that cry even though there are no tears shown. It holds his attention and leaves him smiling and wanting me to read it again.
on 16 November 1997
This book was recommended to me by a nursery school teacher before my first child was born and I have gone through two copies - my 3 children have it memorized and we used it to learn the alphabet in sigh language - so fun - so rhythmic - and so great!
on 11 August 2013
Never knew this book before. Love it and look forward to sharing it with 2 yr old.

2nd hand but good condition.
on 29 June 2015
Bought for my grandson as he l;oves this but as others have said it's not the full story.
on 4 March 2015
Me and my twins love this book. An excellent, fun way to teach the alphabets.
on 13 February 2015