Customer reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 13 September 2017
This book it's amazing , it reminds me when I used to use this power when I was a child...
on 22 January 2015
A love for the late, great Phyliss Diller led me to find this book. Astounding theories, many I have practised. There is a lot of sound advice here. Skeptics may mock it but it has been a driving force for me in my own day to day life and work. I'll let you know if I get there!
on 14 October 2015
Eeek don't remember buyinh or reading this!
This book has helped millions of people throughout the world improve the quality of their lives by showing them how to effectively use the power of their thoughts, words and feelings. The author presents his information in a clear, inspirational, and practical manner. Using real life stories, he demonstrates how we can use this creative power for our benefit. This book contains a lot of wonderful information about the art and practice of creative visualization. It's a must-read book for those who are serious about success. It's part of my permanent collection of favorite books.
on 9 October 2011
This was a fascinating and quick read. It emphasizes the amazing power of thought and belief and shows how we can improve our experience. The book doesn't so much explain where the power comes from, but how to use it. When we change our thoughts, we change our experience. It's like the old adage: I don't care how the light works. I just want to turn on the switch. Includes practical suggestions.
on 21 August 2017
Great book
on 25 June 2017
Great book!
on 17 February 2003
This book is empowering, but is is also wordy. If you are prepared to wade through reams and reams of anecdotes and verbiage, you will get to the basic important tenet, which is that your beliefs can change your life, you are in charge of your beliefs, so therefore you are in charge of your life. The mirror technique is powerful and it works.
This book can be recommended for what it is, a great little book with lots of pages and one basic idea. It's a great idea, however, and it works.
on 29 March 2017
Helpful as long as you believe.
on 26 March 2016
Printing is horrible, couldn't read it, I threw it away