on 24 September 2017
This book is fantastic, Tony Robbins is great, lots of exercises for your mind to try out. Lots of reading that will keep you busy. Arrived on time for my holiday, great price, conditions ok. It lasted the holiday.
on 20 September 2017
Tony Robbins book is great. I refer to it as and when needed. Although I read it and implemented some of the hints to improve life and be successful.
on 7 July 2017
This book is amazing 😃 It teaches you so much about how to overcome so many things and it is written in a simple format that is easy to understand and comprehend👌
on 22 June 2014
awesome book from an amazing author/life coach. this has really helped transform my mindset and improve the quality of my life and the services i provide my clients (personal training)
on 22 July 2017
Every one who wants success in their lives, in whatever are, should read this book. Clear, easy to understand and motivating.
on 25 September 2017
Excellent read
on 18 April 2017
Brilliant book by Tony Robbins. He's an inspirational speaker and coach.💖
on 7 July 2017
This book change how I look at life.
on 22 March 2017
I wouldn't say that this book changed my life but it certainly did alter the way that I think and actually inspired me to stop and think on occasion.
Definitely a good read and I would recommend it highly.
on 5 March 2016