TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 August 2017
I loved it. It is one of these books you can't put down once your start. I am a lover of conspiracy theories, so, Angels and Demons appealed to me. I only bought it because the author is well known but I did not expect it to be so good. I thought it would be a lot of hype and little substance. Nope, you can feel a lot of research has been done. Robert langdon's character is great and you would like to know more about his life, why he is still a bachelor etc... but the best bits were about the history of the Illuminati and the science bits. This I really enjoyed while learning a lot.
Sometimes, the descriptions do go on a bit, like if you are in a classroom, so, I may have fastworded the reading a bit. Mea culpa! but I will still rate this book 5 stars.
I did not write about the plot, plenty of other reviewers have done this much better than I would.
on 2 June 2017
Took a really long time to get into this book but once it got past the boring parts I couldn't put it down!
on 29 April 2017
Sorry not much of a review not good at this all I can say is that I really enjoyed this book and I'm looking forward to the next one
on 24 April 2017
I've seen the film but bought this for holiday reading..a good read as well.
on 16 August 2017
One of the most interesting entwining of masonic ritual and Washington USA geography, this book is absolutely brilliant.
D B Wright
on 29 March 2017
Looking forward to a long weekend to start this book, glad I've got it
on 20 March 2017
excellent
on 5 May 2017
Good
on 22 April 2017
great
on 11 February 2017
Still reading, finding it hard to put down.