on 9 July 2017
I've not read the book and before viewing the film I had no assumptions on how good it would be. It is the best film i've watched for ages. Thought provoking, emotional, a truly lovely film. a must watch.
on 2 August 2017
a little thin but very good for the price
on 10 April 2013
Being quite a young teenager means that there are parts of the book that I don't really know what it's about but I enjoyed it anyway and I will be recommending it to people. I think that if I were to read the book again in the future or see the film I may understand. This book had me in tears at ridiculous times and often at bits that were not even sad. I would definitely let others read it and now I'm rambling so all in all a really enjoyable book. :-)
on 24 March 2017
Great book!
on 26 July 2017
This is sad beautiful and amazing. Definitely not your typical American college book. All should read this fantastic book. 😂
on 9 April 2017
The graduate, carnal knowledge, the breakfast club and this movie! Shows the pains of growing up and falling in love beautifully! A must!
on 10 July 2017
Funny, deep, painful, inspiring, nostalgic. Definitely worth the watch.
on 9 July 2017
One of those rare films that are as just as good as the book!
on 20 March 2017
Good movie....
on 7 May 2017
This is my favourite book now. After reading this, I viewed life completely differently. Overall, I'd recommend this book to anyone and everyone.