Customer reviews

The Plot Thickens
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 1 April 2015
Again this was very disappointing!! I expected this to be a novel written by Mary Higgins Clarke and there was only 1 short story by her in the whole book?? Misleading+++
on 26 May 2013
Have not read this book yet but I know that I will enjoy it as have enjoyed all of the other books by Mary Higgins Clark. Will use this seller again.
on 29 September 2015
another great book from this author
on 14 January 1998
A terrific collection of diverse stories from some of my favorite authors. I especially liked the stories by Lawrence Block and Nelson & Lauren DeMille. I hope new-comer Lauren will continue writing in the future! Some of the tales seemed a bit thrown together, but overall, an exciting and worthwhile collection of mysteries. It was interesting to see how the authors worked the three elements of a thick steak, a thick book, and a thick fog into their stories.
on 4 May 1998
I don't normally like short stories,but here I found as much suspence and laughs as in any "thick" thriller book.Almost all of the stories were good,real "thrillers" (especially the one before last,"A road trip"),and I enjoyed seeing how each author fit the 3 "must" elements(a thick fog,a thick steak and a thick book) in his or her story. Also,I liked the fact that all the money derived from the selling of the book would go to an association which fights illiteracy in America.