on 5 February 2017
I stumbled across Brene Brown at a time when I was on an accelerated mid-life journey of self discovery, and it's helped explain so much about my own destructive behaviours. I can't overstate the importance of this book in my life, although the mind does need to be ready and willing to accept the challenge.
on 6 April 2017
An engaging read about a personal journey on discovering why showing our vulnerability is key to strong relationships.

Christine Brown-Quinn
Author
Step Aside Super Woman
on 12 May 2017
One of the best books I've read on courage and vulnerability! Being brave is about Daring greatly in the area of fear and doing it anyway, at least if you fail, you'll fail Daring greatly!
on 15 June 2017
I found this book via the authors powerful Ted Talk. In many ways the book is a fuller version of the Ted Talk and I think that given the "Umph!" of Browns performance I never got the same feeling from reading the book.
Nevertheless in terms of content this is an incredibly necessary book and as a mental health professional I find it helpful as a resource for my own understanding as well as something to encourage clients to read or indeed watch on YouTube.
on 29 October 2016
This is one of my all time favourite books. Full of so much wisdom on how to live a whole-hearted life. I will go back to this many times I'm sure.
on 6 April 2017
An inspiring read. I would recommend any of Brene Browns books.
on 3 September 2014
A must read book. ...and one for every politician on the planet as well as parent, employer, employee and lover. If the wisdom herein contained were wholeheartedly embraced the world would be transformed. Brené Brown for President!
on 4 June 2017
A good read
on 19 July 2017
Good read
This is one of the best books I've read. It's life-changing