Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 28 March 2014
I can't believe what a good plot this book has; with a dozen twists and unexpected plans, there is no stopping the chaos Holly and Artemis can get themselves into! I also greatly enjoy the way the book picks up on small to very important details from the previous book e.g: Butler finding it hard to breath because of the kevlar strands in his chest from The Eternity Code. BUY NOW!
on 27 July 2017
Good children's book.
on 18 June 2017
Sent as a gift
on 27 July 2017
11 year old grandson and I greatly enjoyed reading this exciting story together.
on 2 June 2017
Brilliant, witty, original and fast moving. I bought it to read my son and couldn't put it down
on 23 September 2013
"This is an amazing story including a teenager, called Artemis, who is trying to wheedle some fairies out of their gold. Unfortunately, he fails miserably on several occasions..." Elsa, aged 8
on 10 September 2012
I've read this a long time ago and I still enjoy it as much as I did then, if not more! It was sad because of a set-up due to the People's enemy Koboi, however I'm glad Artemis saved the fairies. Artemis Fowl never disappoints! I recommend this to both children and adults.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 January 2014
Artemis Fowl is my favourite series but this has to be one of my favourite of the whole series.

It is the first and last book to have ever made me cry. But it also made me laugh.

My parents and my younger brother love this series too - it really is for everyone!

Every time I pick up this book, I can't put it down. I strongly recommend this book :)
on 15 June 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this book. Would recommend.
on 3 June 2003
If you've read the other Artimis Foul books you'll know what to expect and the Eternity Code doesn't disapoint. The gang's all here and each volume adds depth to the characters. Butler in particular becomes more human with each episode. If you haven't read the others read them first. It's not essential to read them in order but it definitely helps.