Customer reviews

on 22 October 2010
This is an excellent book of piano music, but it is the second edition as per the title. However the picture and Look Inside show the first edition - a large chunk of the music is different, so find the contents listing on the publisher's website and don't trust the Amazon details!

Other than that mistake on Amazon's behalf, this book is thoroughly recommended - fantastic arrangements of some brilliant modern Disney songs.
on 21 June 2011
I purchased this book in the hope that I could play some of my favourite Disney songs that I listened to when I was a child. It has exceeded my expectations and I was elated to see that the book offered moderately easy pieces that sound exactly like they do in the films. The book offers a wide range of different styles, from grand and breathtaking pieces to beautiful and relaxing pieces. An excellent book with flawless arrangements. 5 stars.
on 14 January 2013
The book that is advertised is edition one however this has gone out of print. The edition two song list is quite different. Be careful when you are ordering and verify which edition you will receive.
on 8 January 2013
I expected a higher quality of songs from actual classic Disney films, rather than many being from High School Musical and Hannah Montana. Although a few good songs were present, in the end it wasn't worth it, and I'll be getting The Disney Collection instead, even though it doesn't have many newer songs.
on 17 February 2012
Absolutely delighted to receive this and find it contained lots of the popular tracks with clear music for both Piano and Guitar AND Words Hurray. Already the number one music book in our household. You know it's good when everybody wants to borrow it!! Well done, put me down for the next edition.
on 28 December 2012
The wrong edition ( 2nd rather than 1st) was delivered. this had a different song selection !!!!!!!!. Moderate level of dissatisfaction.
on 13 May 2013
A great quality product that arrived very quickly. The book is full of great songs that I am enjoying learning, thank you!
on 24 December 2012
My daughter loves to play and sing along and this book provides a lovely selection to entertain with - would recommend
on 24 December 2013
This is a good book with lots of Disney magic. The pieces are well arranged for piano and the layout is good.
on 2 September 2014
A good book with a lot of loved Disney-songs. My sisters really enjoy their Christmas gift!