on 28 March 2017
Surprisingly useful, especially when teaching!
on 7 June 2017
excellent clear instructions. every musician should have one.
on 22 June 2017
Nice tool for practising chords.
on 22 May 2017
Very useful device.
on 30 January 2013
A simple, but effective guide to chords and key signatures. It sits on my keyboard as a lasting reminder of what goes well together when I'm composing. The inside text is a useful feature as well, but normally I just use the front cover.
on 31 December 2013
When I saw this Chord wheel I just could not help buying it impulsively!
From my days in arts school chords progressions, transposing keys and music theory applied to chords was a nightmare.
But boy! - with this little piece of genius artifact I am flying through and rediscovering the joy of music.
Highly recommend to any musician at any level, particularly if you just start in to chord analysis and composition, just grab one of this! you'll make your life easier !
on 6 April 2016
Very good or so my hubby says. Nice stocking filler
on 7 November 2016
A useful tool for songwriters and music teachers.
on 25 April 2016
Difficult to understand
on 27 February 2014
Easy to transpose keys with this device, but I found when I used it, that I'd learned all the chords anyway, over the years, without realising it, so never use it, but no complaints - I'm sure for many people it will be invaluable.