Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 October 2006
I really don't know who would buy this book or its companion. If you have ever used any Office product, you already know 60% of the books content (do we really need to know what "Open" and "Save as" do??!!) and if you've done anything at all in Publisher - even something really simple - you've already done the other 40%.

The layout is terrible with too many overly complex diagrams of really basic concepts - it looks pretty but its awful for trying to find basic information.

You have been warned!
on 11 March 2011
An excellent manual as fa as it goes. The text is clear and the examples and illustrations are very good. My problem is that is a really primary manual, very good for beginners but not for those who have a little knowledge and want to progress.
on 28 July 2013
The book was introductory, this was not clear before purchase. I was looking for a more advanced book that covered further applications.
on 15 March 2014
Nice book with reasonably clear instructions. Fortunately for me, all I needed was a aid-memoir so this fitted the bill nicely.
on 6 January 2014
I was very disappointed with this book as it did not teach me much- in my opinion it is not worth the cost.
on 22 July 2014
Very happy with speedy service,and book it self,thanks.o