Customer reviews

on 2 May 2009
What a delightful little book this turned out to be.We bought it for our 4 year old grandaughter at Easter and had to read it every night for the four nights she was visiting. The illustrations by Helen Craig are equally as good as those she does for Angelina Ballerina.
on 16 May 2013
Great for key stage 1 (infants). My 7 year old loves it. I would suggest it is suitable from 5 year old.
on 22 April 2013
Beautifully written which is no surprise. No religious references, just a very sweet story that takes the bunny on a search for Easter (spring) via all the seasons. Lovely story and and illustrations.
on 29 February 2016
Beautiful book with beautiful illustrations. I love this book and always want to read this to my daughter at bedtime.
It's a fantastic little story and very heart warming. It is very sweet and imaginative explaining where the delivery of easter eggs come from! - highly recommend
on 5 April 2015
I bought this for my 5year old granddaughter at Easter .The illustrations are quite muted and the story is ok ...have seen better.It takes the bunny all through the seasons of the year until spring and it discovers Easter.
on 19 May 2013
Looking for a book about Easter, without religious overtones but not too commercial. This book is really more about spring - rabbits make babies near easter - than it is about the holiday, but it's okay.
on 25 March 2016
I bought this as an alternative to getting my grandchildren Easter eggs - they'll get loads from other people. I hope they thank me for it in 20 years time when they have all their teeth. The story is so lovely and beautifully illustrated. I'm sure my daughter will enjoy reading this book to her two toddlers. I would recommend.
on 8 August 2013
Perfect Easter gift for my grandchildren. They loved it and still enjoy the story even when it's not Easter. Very happy with purchase.
on 23 June 2013
A lovely gentle book for my little granddaughter, who is charmed by the pictures, will be read and re-read again.
on 2 April 2015
absolutely brilliant book. Beautiful illustrations. Children listened to the book attentively