Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 10 November 2017
The book itself is really beautiful; it's simple yet really interesting. On the insides you get two maps - one of Middle-Earth, one of Rohan and Condor. They have a good quality/resolution. There are two flap covers - one briefly tells the story of the ring, the other one tells us a little bit about Tolkien. I really like the overall look of the book and it's insides.
Now to the actual story: The book contains all three books (The fellowship of the ring, the two towers, the return of the king) aswell as appendices like calendars, family trees, writing and spelling,...
All in all, the book contains everything you need to have a good time.

The quality of the book is very good, although The pages are really thin. If you don't like thin paper, don't get this one; if you do, this is exactly what you've been looking for.
on 28 May 2017
What can I say?, Tolkiens' prequel to the lord of the rings, a masterpiece.
on 7 August 2017
This was an amazing book
I've read it twice and I still love it keep writing
Again,i,love this book
Thanks
on 10 November 2017
Stunning cover. Mine has worn out a little from time. Comes with a map on the inside covers - front and back. And a couple of illustrations throughout.
review imagereview image
on 28 April 2017
My favourite fiction book of all time and I love this kindle edition.
on 3 November 2017
Kids love it. Classic story in an easy to hold book
on 21 February 2016
My son (9) is currently reading this book. I love how the original has been made into a book older children can read as he loved the movie
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2017
My 9 year old daughter loved this book.
on 8 March 2017
Good product Bought as a present
on 4 September 2017
A classic, what else can I say!