on 8 June 2013
Aaaaaah! I don't think my ebook downloaded properly!

I was too excited to grab Gideon with sweaty hands as soon as he hit me with his hard, lush, toned body on release day. I had every intention of spending the whole day with him wrapped around me, but that didn't materialise..

It was great to catch up with him & Eva, trundling along in secret, creating lots of steam..I love Sylvia's writing, raw, gritty & gets you right into each and every scene. And boy, had I missed Gideon!

But...and here is the but...we just seemed to course along.....and then had some steam.....and then conversations were had.....more rip roaring steam.....and then the trip away...aaaahhh!...and more animalistic steam...and then the end!

Hooks were planted, I can see, but I guess I'm basing my thoughts and comparisons on how the first 2 books made me feel. They left me panting, they left me clawing, they left me gagging for more...the storyline was fruitful. EWY has just left me.......(review to be continued after #4)
on 29 June 2013
I pre ordered this book as I loved the first 2 books, one thing that I noted was that the pre order release date kept getting out back which was annoying. When the book was released I eagerly started to read, the story seemed to lack direction and felt like the book was being drawn out as if to get another book from the series.

The sex scenes are graphic and I got tired of them having so much sex, I was wanting more of their story which was missing to fit the sex scenes in (my opinion).

I will be reading the 4th book as I want to know the outcome for Eva and Gideon, as I really grew to like them in the first two books.
on 5 June 2013
Loved it just a shame it ended but the trilogy word was put to bed months ago Sylvia never said it was, people just asumed it was, think book 4 is going to answer a few questions that we need answered loved the wee twists put in there, got it delivered at midnight on 3rd and the longest i put it down was 4hrs when i went to sleep at 2am that morning finished this morning at 12.05am, Sylvia is an amazing writer and can't wait for the next book but nothing has been given away to when this will be but done a tweet to her not to leave us hanging for too long as we need our fix of Mr Cross
I couldn't wait for this next book in the series and it didn't disappoint one bit. I absolutely loved it. this book is probably a bit steamer than the other two. the main characters relationship has a lot of twists and turns. you are hoping it turns out okay for them. this book answers some of the questions from the first two books. cant wait for the forth and fifth books to see how the story ends.
on 1 August 2014
Much better written than another similar well known book, very similar story but this one is definitely better. The characters are more believable and the story itself flows well with a few twists and turns. The adult theme is not designed to shock but some of the language can be babyish. I thoroughly enjoyed the book and even got my partner to read them. He rarely reads but enjoyed the trilogy and the husband book from Gideon's perspective.
on 16 June 2013
I loved the other two books that came before "Entwined with you". But this left me feeling a little let down. It felt unfinished and needed at least 5-6 more chapters to give it more depth and a decent ending. As this is ment to be a trilogy I can't see it being finished, which makes reading this book a waste of my time. Certain areas I loved and that the characters are progressing together but without more of the story we're left waiting to see if..... or when there might be another book.
on 25 July 2013
This book continues in the same vein as the first two the only thing that disappointed me is now I have to wait for the next. The book has everything we have come to expect from both a Sylvia Day novel and the Eva and Gideon story. This book continues the story from where we left off and brings us deeper into their story and where they will go with Eva's demon now banished. Well done Sylvia another excellent instalment!
on 5 October 2014
REALLY!! Great book but talk about leaving you hanging!! Easy read an enjoyable erotic romance; has the right amount of fun and disaster, very lovable characters too imo. Need the fourth instalment and fast! Always kick myself when I complete a book and have a ridiculous amount of time to wait for the next! Would definitely recommend .
on 22 July 2013
I didn't fall in love with Gideon and I didn't fall in love with them as a couple.

Couldn't relate to either of them in this book.

Couldn't understand her jumping at his command, being possessive and needy.

He's 28 going on 50 and just as needy.

The past relationships always waiting to crop up to interrupt their happiness.
But somehow they get through it.
on 13 June 2013
I agree with most of the other reviews on here I was so looking forward to this book the other two were great I pre ordered it but now wish I hadn't bothered and just got it out on loan at the local library at points it was slow and some of the things that happen don't seem to need to happen. It is a let down just seems like it could have had more in it nothing really new happens same problems with same people from other two books. I don't think I will pre order book four just wait a few weeks and check out reviews see what its like for others.