on 9 November 2013
My teenage daughter has read all of Cassandra Clares books. When the first film came out she begged me to go with her.

I really didn't want to go (thought I was too old) but I realised if it didn't bother my lovely daughter to take her mum then why should it bother me? Maybe I am not the main targeted audience for the film or books but the film was brilliant and the books are great.

I am working my way through the series, the characters are great, the story is exciting and it allows me to escape and read an enjoyable book.

I wish there had been books like this when I growing up but at least I've got the opportunity to read them now.

KARRIE.
on 8 March 2017
Lots of words to describe this: exciting, absorbing, funny, sexy, sad....i could go on and on. I feel like i know all the characters now, and care about what happens to them. Roll on the next installment!
on 26 August 2013
I had a rant yesterday about book one and the twist at the end. I'm still pissed about it but I'm still hoping they're not, totally wanna shake Jace after his final speech. . In addition to this, this book helped flesh out a few reoccuring characters in the book well. I have come to love them just as much as the main characters. Especially luke, Alec and Magnus Bane oh and Simon and Max... you get the point. I'll read the next one willingly... but i have to catch up on my homework first, i've been putting it off due to these infatuating books.
on 4 August 2017
Loved this book and will continue with the series. I love the TV series but this is very different and that makes it all the more interesting to read. Highly recommended
on 7 October 2017
Once again downloaded this book even though I have it as a book,just to make it easier to carry around with me.I am also a big shadowhunter fan.
on 17 September 2017
Ace book couldn't put it down very different from the tv series which makes it even more interesting, written brilliantly
on 5 August 2017
I enjoyed reading this book, and would definitely recommend it.
on 1 April 2017
The more i read of Clares world the more hooked i get. The characters are really coming to life. A nice easy reading book with hidden depths.
on 14 September 2017
Brillant series this is turning out to be
on 20 March 2017
Great seller, item as described!