on 22 February 2015
Very fun book.
Good condition.
on 9 April 2000
I started reading C&H from this one and now have the complete collection. I rank this one at the top, (alongside the tenth ann collection). Another reason is that it contains some of the poetry work by Watterson. I am a fan of his poetry too. Sounds similar to my own...
on 25 March 2000
This books, as with the others in the collection, are a must for those who refuse to grow up. The humor has sparkle and wit and the illustrations remind the reader that intelligent books do not necessarily have to be intense and an ordeal to read. I've never read a Calvin and Hobbes book before but after this one I have the whole collection. A great way to spend a lazy evening!
on 18 February 2009
I have been reading C&H for years now and this is one of my favs. They always crack me up.
on 14 January 2017
I was a child when i first met the existential Calvin and his philosophising tiger on the excerpts of cartoon strips printed daily at the back of Indian newspapers- religiously perused by my Indian family every morning.
I got better acquainted with the tirelessly questioning spiky-haired boy and his cheeky tiger friend, when, as a 19 year old in love, i spent lazy Cambridge mornings with Calvin & Hobbes, coffee & breakfast in bed, and, besides me, the first person i was to call 'boyfriend'.
Since then, once in a while i stumble upon the indefatigable duo- and every time, i smile, giggle and guffaw.
What would it be like to have a child like Calvin i wonder ? Will i ever make an alleyway of Doomsday snowmen ?
Calvin & Hobbes is a classic. For everyone. Absolutely brilliant, clever, incessantly funny & timeless.
on 3 August 2016
Absolutely love Calvin and Hobbes. Read all these books when I was younger and owned this one. I decided to buy it for my 7 year old and although he told me he finds it amusing, I'm not sure if he is just saying that to make me happy. He's more interested in gadgets.
on 31 August 2012
Calvin and Hobbes is really a fantastic comic strip for all ages. It's genuinely funny, witty, and at times deep/touching. The only problem I have with this product is the color and paper quality - very poor. So get a copy from another publisher, not Sphere.
on 17 February 2014
I haven read it but my 9 year-old son and Pop laughed so much that I thought I they were going to fall over! A real hit!
on 1 August 2011
I am happy about my purchased product. The book was like described and was delivered in time. Lovely book! Thanks.
on 7 July 2014
The book was in good condition, the delivery was quick and the price was amazing. Five stars!