Customer reviews

on 10 October 2017
Happy with my order. Thanks
on 7 November 2012
For us this has been by far the best 'numbers book'. We have been through quite a few and my son (2.5 years) likes this one best. I like the additional twist added by the mouse on each picture, by the expanding train at the bottom and the sleeping animal on some carriages which all give additional opportunities for teaching to count, add and substract and for including 1st, 2nd, 3rd carriage etc. Will order this as a gift for a few friends and donate our Usborne number books. For me it was a bonus not having to translate a story - something my son would request if there were words or sentences. I agree that the price is too high for a toddler book.
on 11 August 2013
Wonderful bold illustrations. Lots to look for and count on each page. Eric Carle's familiar style never disappoints and, in a very simple way, totally engages toddlers.
on 26 May 2009
My little boy loves this book, but I was disapointed.
It is quite expensive for a book that doesn't have a story!
There are better counting books on the market and I only bought this because of the Very Hundry Catapillar which is Fab.
on 21 June 2015
Grand daughter loves it learning to count well ,loves looking for the mouse on every page.
on 31 July 2014
We love this book! For 2 and 3 English learners
on 19 October 2016
Item arrived quickly and was as described
on 12 August 2016
Big hit among my two boys of 3 and 5.
on 9 May 2012
had hoped this book would be better for teaching numbers, had a similar book for colours brown bear which i found much better