Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
My friend who lives on her own loves these crossword books. She has just completed the first one, so I am treating her to No. 2
on 14 October 2017
Good
on 29 June 2017
just what I wanted
on 9 April 2017
We love these books as they're great for travel: just open the page and have a go, when on a plane or etc.
on 12 October 2017
Only one to go & I will have completed the whole series .
on 16 November 2014
I am encouraged to exercise my brain several times every day and 'do' a puzzle or two from this crossword book, by my wife who read in the Daily Mail that keeping ones brain active keeps Senile Dementia at bay.

The Daily Mail ranks supreme in our household as the font of all knowledge particularly medical, and for advice that basically rubbishes virtually everything that I do, eat, enjoy or have a passing interest in, as being extremely bad and injurious for my well-being. By a like token, this paper contains absolutely no condemnation, criticism, or commentary about my dear wife's lifestyle or habits........funny that isn't?

So much for my little rant and back to The Daily Mail Big Book of Crosswords.......which is a very good collection of not over difficult crosswords, that is very enjoyable, and represents excellent value for money.
on 22 June 2014
The book arrived promptly and well packaged.

The paper is not as thick as the previous versions of the books but is still quite thick enough to handle a bit of ink.

I would recommend these books for anyone planning on going into a Quick Crossword frenzy.
on 4 September 2014
the Service is always good from these suppliers and I always use the Daily Mail and Daily Express Crossword books as I find that they are the best for me.
on 16 April 2014
My husband won't have any other crossword books but the Daily Mail quick ones, he is an addict and gets through lots of these.
on 5 August 2015
Find time waster, great on long journeys, especially on B R with leaves on the line
E