Customer reviews

Daily Mail: Big Book of Quick Crosswords 4 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 March 2014
I love these books. Chock full of puzzles. Not too large but thick with many pages.I don't read the Daily Mail but I love the crosswords. Well done D. Mail.
This keeps me busy for hours. Will buy more of these as I finish the present one.
on 20 July 2017
No problems.
on 9 June 2017
Good
on 14 January 2014
A great buy for a crossword lover. Not easy but not too difficut puzzles - made an excellent present. Have now bought editions 1, 2, 3 and 4 - waiting now for edition 5.
on 31 October 2015
My wife likes these
on 23 January 2016
Great
on 16 June 2016
Up to the usual standard.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 December 2014
I'm a big fan of Times 2 Quick Crossword books but having worked my way through them all - and some more than once - I decided I must try someone else's quick crosswords or go very hungry between new editions of Times 2 books. I didn't have very high hopes of this Daily Mail Big Book of Quick Crosswords when I ordered it but I have to say I'm loving it and shall inevitably end up buying the whole series. I find them quite a bit faster to complete than T2 crosswords - they are perhaps slightly less of a challenge. Yet the clues are nonetheless very precise and it is a joy to occasionally complete one in under five minutes without recourse to the solutions at the back akin to how John Gielgud must have felt idly inputting any old words to finish the Times cryptic every day in record time! This is truly a bumper book - 400 crosswords - which is a delightful prospect for any crossword fan as it will take a long time even working fast to get to the end of this doorstep. On balance I'm starting to like these even more than T2 - not only for the actual puzzles themselves but the pages are slightly bigger and the size and sort of typeface is clearer which is useful; T2 books do have a very small typeface. I have already asked for a further two Daily Mail Big Books for Christmas presents as I don't want to run out. Recommended.
on 11 August 2013
When you are away and nothing decent on the television , I love to do several crosswords. It's amazing how you remember some of the more obscure words.
on 24 October 2013
Could not put the book down and keeps the brain active.Ideal for lovers of crosswords and tthose who want to keep the brain active in retirement.