Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 23 April 2014
The best cryptic crosswords. I`m working on books 1 & 2 at the moment. It`s so long since I did the Telegraph cryptics as the new ones have just come out. I`m a little bit rusty so it`s taking me longer to get my brain in gear!
on 14 September 2015
Generally very good, but occasionally has very obscure words not in the average concise dictionary and sometimes uses a bit of poetic licence as to the meaning of words (or maybe I'm just not that smart!)
on 10 September 2014
A real help when travelling. They are excellent and as the newspaper has risen in price again it is cheaper to have a book than buy the paper daily. Excellent service from amazon as always.
on 21 May 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 March 2017
Great
on 7 March 2014
This is a good book to have around. It saves buying the newspaper and is handy for travelling with. If you like to do the Telegraph crossword, it is worth buying.
on 17 February 2014
Exactly what I was looking for at an excellent price; perfect for any cryptic crossword lover. Some of the puzzles are a little harder than others but all are of a high standard.
on 3 October 2015
I bought this book for my mother and she's very happy with it. Thankyou
on 28 November 2013
Book 1 kept me busy for several months so now Book 2 will see me right through the Winter. The clues are just the right level to get the brain working without being so difficult that one feels discouraged. The print is clear and the size of each puzzle makes for easy working.. this book is excellent value for money.
on 22 September 2015
Present for the mother in law. Exactly what was required. Thanks very much