Customer reviews

on 22 July 2017
good value
on 17 November 2013
The trouble with these crossword books is that they are absolutely guaranteed to hook you ! I'll just have 10 minutes, you may think, and the next time you look up more than half an hour has drifted by, and that important task or urgent errand is still to be done.
on 16 June 2013
This book kept me fully occupied during a stay in hospital. Some of the clues were quite taxing and I had to really concentrate. It would also be ideal on a long plane or train journey.
on 1 January 2015
My own fault for not reading description fully, but was expecting the usual 200+ puzzles. Plus, they seem to get progressively harder as I worked through the book. So much so, that I could not even start some of them. Main legitimate gripe, however, is the fact that the answers for No 94, are not, they are the answers for No 88.
on 3 May 2014
Good and varied cryptic puzzles. I am a bit of an addict so this helped to keep me going. One thing - I would prefer the answers to be in clue number format rather than graphic.
on 17 November 2013
What else do you want me to say about it? There are lots of them, nicely laid out (clues on the left page, crossword on the right, solutions in the back should you need them)
on 23 April 2014
The Telegraph Cryptic Crosswords are my favourite ones. I haven`t got around to No 4 yet as I`m still ploughing my way through books 1, 2 & 3. They keeo the brain active!
on 10 October 2013
Terrific fun, good quality and the answer/cribsheets nice and clear.

I would certainly buy more in this excellent series of books.
on 12 December 2013
UP TO THE TELEGRAPH'S USUAL STANDARD
JUST THE RIGHT LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
(I ALWAYS RIP OT THE SOLUTION PAGES FIRST)!
on 15 August 2013
I have had many previous examples of the Daily Telegraph cryptic puzzles and find them stimulating. I wish there were more.