on 26 February 2018
This is the American version! Don't get this unless you measure in cups and sticks. Get ISBN-10: 0600625842 or ISBN-13: 978-0600625841 for english measurements.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2017
Different recipes here. good vegetarian food, fresh ideas for everyday food, lots of stylish entertaining dishes, modern, yummy food!
on 4 October 2017
An inspirational vegetarian cook book with many, many ideas
on 31 October 2017
Great book, and in very good condition. Some fab recipes but not started them yet. Can’t wait to work my way through it.
on 8 October 2013
Noticing the striking cover in my local library, I borrowed this book as I like to experiment with new vegetarian recipes. Whilst on loan, my sister dipped into the book and was really impressed so I bought it as a birthday present for her. She is thrilled. I have made a couple of dishes so far and they have turned out really well.
One person found this helpful
on 8 February 2016
Great collection of veggie recipes from the Delia Smith of vegetarian cuisine.
on 22 April 2015
There are some really great recipes, well written easy to follow. yum.......
on 29 December 2015
Gift for my daughter
on 5 May 2015
love this book can not put it down
on 11 February 2016
Rose Elliot's recipes are always reliable and this made a great gift for someone just embarking on vegetarian cookery.